Thursday 10 May 2012

S.U.M.O (Shut Up, Move On) by Paul McGee

I found this book from the internet when I wanted to search for the books for my Marketing subjects on December last year. At first I just wanted to search for the marketing books because my subject is Marketing Management but after I read a brief about this book, I feel motivated and had a feeling to read more and I was thinking it might help not only me but also my classmate.
So, I bought this book from MPH bookstore and I am glad for choosing this book and the topic of my presentation. My lecturer Assoc.Professor Dr.Rosidah showed an interest when listening to my presentation and in fact she gave me a credit for sharing a motivation topics with the class.
Yes, this book had also given me a motivation in my current life and it helps me a lot to become a positive person especially in my business.
Here are amongs the slides that I presented in my class.
















No comments:

Post a Comment